Monday, August 20, 2012

Pieces of Me

Hello, blogging world! Long time no see! It has been ages since I have been on here or participated in Beyond Layers. Part of me is sad about that but then I think of all the amazing adventures I've been on recently and I don't feel so bummed anymore. I will share all of that with you over the next few weeks (I've got TONS of pictures).

In the meantime, I am STOKED to get back into Beyond Layers! While camping this weekend I really started missing all the little assignments and knew this was the week to get back into the swing of things. I was so excited to see this week's project from Kim K. in my mailbox this morning because it is the perfect way to return to my blog.

This week is a mini scavenger hunt showing the little pieces of us we might normally overlook. I am really looking forward to this assignment because I think it will help slow me down a bit so that I appreciate the little blessings in my life. Today's words are "fav chair" and "on your feet."

My favorite chair... Stressless by Ekornes. Pure heaven! My back sure has missed this thing and is happy to be home and able to relax in it again! It makes for such a cozy place to read, relax, draw, and daydream.


On my feet? The colorful polish from my besties rainbow inspired wedding and my cat, Dax. She is almost always right by my feet (unless I am sleeping... then she is at my head).


Here is another one of Dax just because I love her and she is adorable!


What are the pieces that make up your life?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you processed these so the only thing in color is your rainbow toes.

    ReplyDelete