Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tulip Mania


Do you love tulips? I sure do! All the colorful patterns on velvety soft petals. Here in Oregon we have the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm's Tulip Fest. The festival is a celebration of tulips that runs the month of April. Along with endless rows of blooms, there are activities for the kids, food, drinks, and even a zip line!

I had not been to the fest for years so I was very excited to see that the one weekend I was actually spending in Oregon this month was going to be warm and sunny. My sister-in-law and her fiance drove me and the hubby there this morning and we all had a great time browsing the flowers and enjoying the sun.










Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Allison

4 comments:

  1. I never knew there was such a variety in tulips! Great photos! The colors are beautiful and vibrant! Love the windmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many tulips...in so many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love every picture in this post! Just beautiful - wish we had a tulip farm around here. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. How gorgeous! Excellent pictures. Love the colors. I'm sure it smelled wonderful there too!

    ReplyDelete